bataillon aldorien Index du Forum

bataillon aldorien Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Page Admin Like Button

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    bataillon aldorien Index du Forum -> Vitrine -> Charte
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gillaroma

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 20:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Page Admin Like Button Répondre en citant

Facebook Page Admin Like Button
> DOWNLOAD

In the past I would have just clicked the Like button on the WEB page itself, and an Admin page would have been created. Help ? facebook like shareimprove this question asked Oct 24 '11 at 21:34 Flavien Hamon 636 How can we know if we are not admins? I don't understand your question completely. Hier kannst Du einfach Domain (bei der Box die URL zu deiner Facebook-Seite) angeben, den gewnschten Typ anhand der Vorschau auswhlen, und auf den grnen Button klicken - fertig! Dann den Code einfach an der Stelle im Quellcode Deiner Webseite einfgen, wo der Button erscheinen soll. It keeps readers up to date with 90-day breaking changes. Free Report Get Your Free Report Now Connect withAndrea Vahl I co-authored the book Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummiesand I was the Community Manager for Social Media Examinerfor over two years. Facebook Gefllt-Mir Button einbinden. rev2018.1.10.28327 . rev2018.1.10.28327 . The problem I'm having is that at some point recently, Facebook stopped creating the Admin pages when a page admin likes a web page. Ja, einfach darauf achten, dass der Code als HTML und nicht im visuellen Editor eingefgt wird (z.B. Bist Du ein echter Profi und arbeitest direkt mit HTML oder Templates, so kannst Du die Dateien lokal mit dem Editor Deines Vertrauens ndern und mit dem FTP-Programm Deiner Wahl auf Deinen Webspace oder Server hochladen. Home About Speaking Coaching Facebook Ad Services Social Site Quick Audit Products Facebook Advertising Secrets How to Use Facebook to Grow Your Business How to Use Twitter to Grow Your Business How to Use Facebook to Get Leads for Your Business Social Media Manager School Events Free Webinars Blog Contact me Stand Up Comedy 404 Error Apologies, but the page you're looking for can't be found. Zunchst musst Du natrlich auf dieser Seite den HTML Code fr den Gefllt-Mir Button generieren. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. asked 5 years, 2 months ago viewed 1,001 times active 4 years, 6 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Farewell, Winter Bash 2017! Related 355Design for Facebook authentication in an iOS app that also accesses a secured web service7Combining Facebook likes of URL and Facebook page18Facebook Like Button On My Website To Like A Facebook Page, Not My Website0Facebook “like” integration - Is it possible to link individual page “likes” back to an aggregated like count my company Facebook page?19Add like button to Facebook page - what's the appid?3deactivate facebook page migration5Merging a website's likes into a Facebook page1Facebook like button no show1Same comments & likes of the Facebook fan page & the actual web page138facebook: permanent Page Access Token? Hot Network Questions Does the statistically likely thing ever happen? Can a Wish produce a paradox? Can you use Ready an action with "receive a buff from an ally" as the trigger? Dealing with aggressive student suspected to be cheating Only Three Books: Restarting Physics after civilization collapses What sense does it make for "sharpness" to be adjustable on a monitor? Is standing actually illegal in Venice? Is there a function that grows faster than exponentially but slower than a factorial? Finding pairs of Amicable Numbers, up to 10000 How do I negotiate more "Man" time for myself without offending my partner? How should a student's inefficient calculation be pointed out? Mount fails in shell script Why don't ICs include bypass capacitors? Why is the resistance of an ideal voltmeter infinite? Dashed Tubes in 3D Is a verbal response that directly expresses anger always the wrong choice? How to check if string contain alphabetic characters or alphabetic characters and numbers? QGIS Shapefile warps when zooming out Unable to remove a cross-threaded water hose As Moira, can you cancel your own ultimate ability? Need out-of-game solution for spell choice paralysis Class for my thesis (I am a beginner, just installed LaTeX) which document class and packages should I consider? Why is it so inefficient to generate electricity by absorbing heat? Did any computers use the Z80B? more hot questions question feed . Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. Grandma Mary: Most Popular Posts 5 Steps to Planning Your Social Media Strategy for 2018 Yeeha - who else is excited about 2018??? This is. All of these pages have identical code as the pages I was able to migrate, the only difference is I never went, and as page Admin, clicked the Like button on any of these pages, so Facebook never created any page which I can use for the migration process. Webseite eingeben 3. Join my Affiliate Program (c) 2018 Andrea Vahl P.O. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. Free Report Get Your Free Report Now Connect withAndrea Vahl I co-authored the book Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummiesand I was the Community Manager for Social Media Examinerfor over two years. I suggest logging out from facebook and logging in again. asked 6 years, 2 months ago viewed 548 times active 6 years, 2 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Farewell, Winter Bash 2017! Related 107Facebook Like Button - how to disable Comment pop up?355Design for Facebook authentication in an iOS app that also accesses a secured web service1Can Not add my self as admin in the facebook page1Facebook Like Button Not Showing Admin Page or Linking To Ap0How to access admin page - website like button1No “Admin Page” link on Facebook Like button on a web page1Facebook “Like” button error0Facebook Like Button not working, shows weird error49When do I need a fb:appid or fb:admins?0Facebook like button on a post not showing Hot Network Questions How to keep democracies from falling behind technologically? As Moira, can you cancel your own ultimate ability? Should I explicitly DENY UPDATE to columns that should not be updated? Can you use Ready an action with "receive a buff from an ally" as the trigger? Meaning of "bull" in Byron's "this is no bull, although it sounds so" Coherent states of Quantum harmonic oscillator Need out-of-game solution for spell choice paralysis Only Three Books: Restarting Chemistry after civilization collapses What is the mistake in "There are many Danes who speak English"? Who is considered to be the caster of the spell coming from a triggered Spell Glyph? Dealing with aggressive student suspected to be cheating SQL correct way of joining if the other parameter is null Are there any Boeing B747 still flying for commercial use? Why is 11 am + 1 hour == 12:00 pm? Is it accurate to compare the nuclearization of North Korea with that of Pakistan and India? Why or why not? How can I disable "app is running in the background" notifications? Can you share some screenshots of editor's control panels? Why don't ICs include bypass capacitors? What's underused by Americans? Can you make 1 1 1 1 = 5? How "scrambled" is the data on a RAID5 disk? Filter row depending on specific object value and delete those instances Research about search vs navigation Does your ISP know what type of phone/computer you're using? more hot questions question feed . Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Facebook Like Button Migration for Pages Never Liked By “Admin” Ask Question up vote 1 down vote favorite 1 Until recently, one could put a Like button on a web page, and if you were listed as the admin in the "fb:admins" tag on the page, and you then clicked the "Like" button yourself, an admin page would be created in your personal Facebook account where you could send updates to fans who had liked your web page. –Flavien Hamon Oct 25 '11 at 10:06 add a comment 1 Answer 1 active oldest votes up vote 0 down vote I've heard of people having problems with the "Moderator" and "Admin" links not appearing. We operate a page for Pit Bull Rescue here: I successfully migrated the "Likes" from that page to our actual Facebook page here using the documentation on Facebook's migration page: (Note the "Like" count on the Facebook on the web page is higher, because Facebook counts certain shares on a page, that don't count as actual likes on a Facebook page.) But here's a page with the problem: australianshepherd.rescueme.org It has 383 Likes but there is no way for me to migrate those likes over because there is no associated page in my Facebook account to migrate. Darum kmmert sich der Generator von Likebutton.net ganz automatisch. bei den Widgets). Um den berhmten Daumen von Facebook auf deiner Seite einzubinden, einfach folgende Schritte durchfhren. shareimprove this answer answered Nov 5 '12 at 17:07 Fisch 3,17011834 Thanks, Fisch. SDKsiOS SDKAndroid SDKJavaScript SDKPHP SDKUnity SDK. Ja, und zwar ganz easy und ohne dass du zustzliche Plugins installieren musst! Einfach den Code hier generieren. 5a02188284
download photo album from facebook fan pagefacebook hacker really worksromantic facebook emoticonsfacebook hack easy stepshow to look at someones facebook pictures if they are privatedownload facebookchat for n72latest facebook application free download for mobilefacebook covers for jesusfacebook emoticons 100facebook sign up in login

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 20:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    bataillon aldorien Index du Forum -> Vitrine -> Charte Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange