bataillon aldorien Index du Forum

bataillon aldorien Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Quake 2 - Full Game CD

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    bataillon aldorien Index du Forum -> Eminence de l'Aldor -> Musée
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gillaroma

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 22:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: Quake 2 - Full Game CD Répondre en citant

Quake 2 - Full Game CD > bit.ly/20kgOyU

Between..1998-2001..I'd..say..I..spent..80%..of..my..gaming..time..on..Quake..2In...the...game...you...use...weapons...like...machine...guns,...lazer...guns,...and...the...BFG...Very Happy...Very Happy...Very Happy...(Big...F*cking...gun)...most...of...these...weapons...will...take...care...of...the...lower...class...enemies...but...when...you...get...onto...the...more...terrifying...creatures...your...gonna...need...a...bett...-...BFG...:DNot..sure..whyThey..are..so..much..better..than..Quake..1's..maps..that..i'm..almost..embarassed..to..see..my..earlier..work..and..say..that..it's..still..goodAs....I'm....writing....this....review....I....searched....online....to....find....out....just....who....exactly....is....responsible....for....creating....these....amazing....mapsRead..More....Was..this..review..helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..6..of..6..people..(100%)..found..this..review..helpful..1..1..person..found..this..review..funny..Saffina....99..products..in..account..5..reviews..Recommended..8.9..hrs..on..record..Posted:..15..May..There..has..still..yet..to..be..an..FPS..that..can..top..this..gameThanks...for...the...upload,...I...really...appreciate...that!...Lz18...View...Profile...Message...User...Thank...User...1...year...ago...I'll...upload...the...final...Quake...2...expansion...pack...todaysustained....transfer....rate)....100%....Microsoft-compatible....mouse....and....driver....25MB....of....uncompressed....hard....disk....space....for....game....files....(Minimum....Install),....plus....45MB....for....the....Windows....swap....file....Supports....network....and....Internet....play....via....IPX....and....TCP/IP............Quake....2....Free....Download....Choose....another....Quake....game....to....download....and....play:....Quake....Quake....2....Quake....IIIArena....Quake4....Also....playHalf-LifeandBorderlands,....other....great....shooters!....If....you....wanna....kill....more....monsters....in....a....multiplayer....setting,....then....check....outEvolveIt..comes..with..MUSIC..and..all..the..mission..packsIt..features..great..diversity..with..weapons..like..rocket..launchers..and..railgunsThe..atmosphere..in..it..is..just..awesome..especially..with..all..the..environmental..sounds..masterfully..placed..throughout..the..gamethe..Audio..CD..is..empty!..Lz18..View..Profile..Message..User..Thank..User..1..year..ago..This..is..how..it's..supposed..to..work:..1A...lot...of...the...enemies...are...much...more...generic...cyborgs...with...hitscan...weapons...that...mostly...just...stand...as...obstacles...before...you...get...a...keycard...to...open...a...doorWorse..yet,..level..bosses..and..some..of..the..more..advanced..opponents..are..particularly..dumb,..relying..on..brute..firepower..and..extremely..thick..skins..rather..than..brainsPosted..by..ZX81v2..View..Profile..Message..User..Thank..User..2..hours..ago..DonPachi..(SLPS-00548)..with..Music..(CUE/BIN)..LOLBack...in...the...day...this...was...THE...game...for...lan...parties..Quake..live!..Read..More....Was..this..review..helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..8..of..12..people..(67%)..found..this..review..helpful..Owlakki..433..products..in..account..246..reviews..Recommended..5.5..hrs..on..record..Posted:..11..January..I..feel..like..an..outcast..when..I..say..this..at..timesLoading....reviewsLooks..that..kill..Tanks..are..a..mean..lot,..but..ultimately..too..slowwhen....i....saw....this....game....for....the....first....time....it....was....on....n64and....i....wasnt....keen....on....the....new....technology....and....time....in....which....this....game....took....placeFantastic....soundtrack,....fast....gameplay,....and....enemy....variety....truly....makes....this....a....classicQuake..2..was..THE..game..and..you..couldn't..escape..it;..it..was..everywhere..and..for..good..reason..too!I..have..yet..to..find..an..FPS..game..today..that..has..such..a..great..single..player..campaign..and..amazing..multiplayer..with..some..of..the..best..balanced..weapons..everThe..Iso..Zone..Downloads..>..PC..>..Windows..Games..>..Quake..2..(ISO)..PC..Quake..2..(ISO)..Update..Information..Update..Boxart..Add..Screenshots..Add..Video..Report..File..Developer:..id..Software..Publisher:..id..Software..Released:..Dec..9,..1997..This..is..the..full..disc..of..Quake..2..in..NRG..formatOr....let....loose....a....rocket....and....watch....as....its....flame....illuminates....the....surrounding....darknessRecent:...Very...Positive...(23...reviews)...Overall:...Very...Positive...(579...reviews)...Recently...Posted...Celery...Man...(...0.2...hrs...on...record...)...Posted:...20...May...Gun...play...is...dumbed...down...and...everything...has...a...cartoony...feel,...the...first...Quake...is...all...around...betterTake...a...blank...CD...into...your...DVD-WR...and...burn...it...with...the...musicMustard...(...5.9...hrs...on...record...)...Posted:...19...April...Mean...MrOverlord....takes....the....battle....to....the....Strogg....homeworld....with....the....ultimate....objective....of....securing....their....capital....city....and....killing....their....rulerRead..More....Was..this..review..helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..8..of..9..people..(89%)..found..this..review..helpful..5..5..people..found..this..review..funny..Owlet..VII..467..products..in..account..8..reviews..Recommended..77.7..hrs..on..record..Posted:..27..February..Most..badass..soundtrack..10/10..SOUNDTRACK..NOT..INCLUDED..Read..More....Was..this..review..helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..5..of..5..people..(100%)..found..this..review..helpful..1..person..found..this..review..funny..sibule..25..products..in..account..23..reviews..Recommended..1.3..hrs..on..record..Posted:..31..March..Quake..2..has..nothing..to..do..with..Quake..1..nope..its..not..a..sequal..or..prequal..so..get..that..idea..out..ur..head,..in..Quake..2..you..are..a..space..marine..who..has..gone..into..battle..with..the..strogg..an..alien..race..that..uses..cyborgs..made..from..all..types..of..speices..(see..nothing..to..do..with..q1..:L..)..you..land..on..the..planet..only..to..find..your..one..of..the..only..remaining..marines..left..so..you..make..your..way..alone..to..destroy..the..stroggIt's..not..my..work!..Here's..the..guy..to..thank..-..[WI]..View..Profile..Message..User..Thank..User..1..year..ago..But..waitIf..you're..a..fan..of..the..FPS..genre..you..need..to..play..this..game.Free....Download....Full....Version....For....PCTop....Free....PC....Games....and....SoftwareHome....Games....Software....Drivers....How....to....Download....Sitemap....Quake....2....Game....Quake....2....Game....Quake....2....PC....Game....File....Size:....1.15....GB....System....Requirements:....OS:....Windows....Xp=7=Vista=8....RAM:....512....MB....Video....Memory:....32....MB....Graphic....Card....CPU:Intel....Pentium....4....Processor....1.5....GHz....Hard....Free....Space:....2.2....GB....Direct....X:....8.0....Sound....Card:....Yes....Download....Quake....2....Game....Related....PostsSerious....Sam....The....First....Encounter....GameZombie....Shooter....2....PC....GameZombie....Shooter....PC....GameTurok....2....Seeds....Of....Evil....GameSystem....Shock....2....GameThe....House....Of....The....Dead....2....GameOne....Unit....Whole....Blood....GamePostal....Classic....And....Uncut....GameThe....House....of....the....Dead....1....GameRealms....Of....The....Haunting....Game....Share.2200101....Note...."If....You....Face....any....Problem....Download....Link....Not....Working....My....Website,....OR....Games....and....Software....Not....Working....On....Your....Computer....You....Can....Comments....me....on....My....WebsiteComplete..with..a..great..selection..of..levelsRomero..himself..praised..the..level..design..by..saying..#DiscussionsQuoteBlockAuthor..I'm..a..map..designer..at..heart..and..the..levels..in..Quake..2..are..the..most..beautifully..architected..alternate..realities..i've..ever..experiencedI...cannot...stress...enough...how...amazing...and...memorable...the...level...design...in...Quake...2...is f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 22:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    bataillon aldorien Index du Forum -> Eminence de l'Aldor -> Musée Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange